The Replacement ant gel comes a semi solid chunks. What is required is removing all of your old gel and the ants to avoid any contamination. Make sure you clean your container quite well.
1. Chop up Gel In small parts (Smaller the better REALLY THEY MUST BE TINY) Place gel inside a container that has a lid. This will prevent evaporation. Make sure this container you can see through and will not melt.
2. Place lid on unit
3. Turn on microwave must be 1800 watts or stronger. Time will vary per microwave.
4. Let the Gel boil for 60 seconds and sit.
5. Look through your microwave glass and see if all replacement ant gel is in a liquid state. If not let boil in microwave for another 60 seconds.
6. Do this until all space age replacement gel is in a 100% liquid state. Remember you must be able to see through your container because opening it up to check you will be releasing liquid which
WILL CHANGE THE CONSISTENCY OF THE GEL IF DONE TOO MANY TIMES
IT IS SUPER HOT NOW BE CAREFUL
Once in a liquid state
7. Pour into your original Ant Farm. BE CAREFUL ADULTS ONLY
The container will need to be tapped on top bottom and sides occasionally while cooling to remove the bubbles. Some bubbles may still remain but the unit will be functional and like new again!
BE CAREFUL THIS IS HOT AND MAY CASE SCALDING, BURNS, OR OTHER DAMAGE.
REPLACEMENT GEL IS FOR USE BY AN ADULT ONLY.
Keep the farm going!